Monday 4 February 2013

The Arm Party


The Inspiration made by Denise

I refuse to believe the arm party is on the decline!

 Kim Kardashian was just gifted $65,000 of arm candy so it can't be over yet!

I wanted a party too!


So my lovely and talented girlfriend Denise came to show me how to make wrap bracelets.  Now I have the attention span of a .... oh, look something shiny ... what was I saying .... however I managed to complete quite a few of these bad boys. I'm generally a two trips to the store and the hobby is over kind of girl. I'm on trip number three people! Clearly these bracelets are easy and quick to make.

This is what I created with my limited patience. 


I'm A Flinstone!
Boho
Don't Mess with Me I wear Skulls!
Dainty Party

If you'd like your own arm party check out this Video.

Ps. If you'd like to see some more of my buds designs check out her Etsy shop.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment